Ortho Fast Track Clinic Questions and Answers
Trust the medical professionals at Ortho Fast Track clinic for all of your orthopedic concerns. We can help you recover from any soft tissue injury and will develop a treatment plan that uniquely addresses your needs. Visit The Orthopedic Group, for more information. Call us today or schedule an appointment online. Now serving you in, Lansdowne VA.
Orthopedic injuries happen to all of us, from sprained ankles to broken bones. Most musculoskeletal injuries can heal on their own with conservative treatment, however more serious injuries require specialized attention from a medical expert. Fortunately, there are orthopedic specialists who focus on evaluating, treating and diagnosing a wide range of musculoskeletal injuries, including injured tendons, muscles, ligaments and joints.
What is Ortho Fast Track?
Ortho Fast Track is a new service that focuses on addressing orthopedic injuries. This system is set up to treat musculoskeletal injuries in a professional environment, minimizing the number of ER visits by treating these concerns in a specialized clinic. For those with an urgent orthopedic matter, such as a broken bone, strained muscle, or pulled tendon, they can come to the clinic rather than going to the ER. The hours that Ortho Fast Track is available include: Monday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Thursday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and Friday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. This service is also only available at the Lansdowne location.
What services are provided?
The services provided at Ortho Fast Track include:
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Hand and Wrist Pain
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Spine Pain
- Physical Therapy
- Total Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Stress Fractures Treatment
- Spine Injury Treatment
- Shoulder Separation Treatment
- Rotator Cuff Tear Treatment
- Pelvis Fractures Treatment
- Knee Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Hip Fractures Treatment
- Hip Dysplasia Treatment
Who qualifies for Ortho Fast Track?
Those who qualify for Ortho Fast Track include people who have sustained an orthopedic injury. These include muscle pain, tendon strains, joint pain, ligament strains, bone fractures, and any injury to the musculoskeletal system. If you have sustained a musculoskeletal injury, the professionals at Ortho Fast Track can help. Our orthopedic specialists have a great amount of experience treating musculoskeletal injuries and can help you recover faster. With their specialized focus, the professionals at Ortho Fast Track can better address your concerns and have more experience treating your specific injury.
What are the most common orthopedic injuries?
The most common orthopedic injuries include:
- Torn Meniscus – A small section of protective cartilage in the knee, the meniscus allows the knee to move freely.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome – People may eventually develop carpal tunnel syndrome if they frequently perform repetitive movements with their hands and arms.
- Torn Rotator Cuff – The shoulder has the widest range of motion of any joint in the human body, but when stretched too far, can cause its tendons and other soft tissues to snap or tear.
- Plantar Fasciitis – The ligament along the bottom of the foot that attaches the toes to the heel is known as the plantar fascia. When this ligament becomes inflamed, it is known as plantar fasciitis and can cause heel pain, especially in the morning.
- Torn ACL – The ACL, also known as the anterior cruciate ligament, is a ligament in the knee that can be torn from a quick change in direction, such as a twist or turn.
- Tennis Elbow – Although the name may indicate otherwise, this injury is not exclusive to tennis players. Tennis elbow is an overuse injury in the elbow’s tendons which commonly occurs in painters, plumbers, carpenters, and hairdressers.
- Ankle and Foot Sprains – Experienced by the majority of people to some degree, sprains are one of the most common musculoskeletal injuries in which the ligament connecting two adjacent bones is torn partially or fully.
Other common injuries include:
- Stress Fractures
- Dislocated Shoulder
- Wrist Fracture
If you or someone you love has sustained an orthopedic injury, trust the professionals at Ortho Fast Track to address your concerns in a kind and compassionate manner. We can help you recover faster. Call us today to book an appointment. We look forward to serving you! We serve patients